Date:      Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:08:31 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        asstec@matik.com.br
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCCard bus don't work

In message: <200507110840.01672.asstec@matik.com.br>
            AT Matik <asstec@matik.com.br> writes:
: it seems to me the isabridge is found but the pcmcia card in it not
: but don't know if the effort is worth it, there are no ISA MBs out
: anymore, even the cards themselves you do not find anymore, so who
: needs ISA support may use the older version

There are many devices that don't have a PCI bus that would be
desirable (from my point of view) to support.  Mostly because I have
them.  Also, diversity of bridges is good.  As FreeBSD moves into the
embedded space more, the need for altarnative bridges will grow.

Warner