Date:      Mon, 27 Dec 2004 23:50:13 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Nikolas Britton" <freebsd@nbritton.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Need help *fast*

They generally work fine if they were good quality to begin with.  I do find
that the modern floppy disk drives go out of alignment very rapidly and once
that happens they won't format the media without trouble.

I also know that Central Point had to switch suppliers a few times
due to bad floppies.  KAO Infosystems was cheap but had a high failure
rate.  Verbatim was more expensive but generally never had problems.
They ended up having to use Verbatim.

Ted