Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 06:42:20 +1100 (EST)
From:      Hugh Blandford <hugh@mail.island.net.au>
To:        up@3.am
Cc:        FreeBSD ISP List <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: NAT port redirection question

Hi James,

I take it that they are using user ppp through the tun device.  I don't
know what version of FBSD you are using, but I believe you will want to
use ppp's NAT.  If you have a look in man ppp there are various options to
do with nat.  I believe you will need to be running 3.x and above to have
this in by default.  Otherwise go and grab the sources that are mentioned
at http://www.awfulhak.org/ppp.html

Regards,

Hugh