Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:58:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jorge Mario G." <murcielako@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   eliminating GPL apps on FreeBSD

Hi guys
well just a ramdom thought
latelaly a lot of GPLed apps have been re-written to
BSD equivalents.
(Free/Net/Open)BSD have all worked on this, but there
seems to be no cooperation among us (them)
it would be nice if we could integrate all the
re-written parts, or at least the FreeBSD project
could do it. so that way we would reduce the GPL code
in the system
shouldnt be there an iniciative to do this?

P.S.: I'm doing what I can to make this happen