Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 1997 13:15:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Shady <rls@mail.id.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bt848 VideoCapture: Need Source

Anyone out there have some simple source code to capture a single frame
(or continuous frames) to disk in JPEG format?  I've been looking all
over for some programming examples and haven't quite been able to find
what I am looking for... I don't need the images to display on the
screen at all..  I tried taking a look at 'fxtv', although not being
an X-Windows programmer, and having about a million more things than
I think I actually need, the task was a bit dawnting..  If someone has
a short example on this (C preferred), I'd appreciate it..

	-- Rob