Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:50:47 -0400
From:      Lance Miller <lmiller@wireheadsecurity.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Marketing Opportunity

Hi Marketing Team,

We recently launched an ad-supported information security portal =96 simila=
to Spiceworks, but focused on IT/security professionals.  If you=92re
interested, we are inviting some folks to put a banner ad on our site free
for Q4.  It=92s really a Ad Partner program to test our ad servers and othe=
features, also, to have some relevant ads on our site during Q4.

At a minimum, you can get your name in front of security influencers, as
well as a small but highly focused and (hopefully) growing group of securit=
professionals.  Among the audiences we are targeting are IT/security pros i=
the following industry sectors: financial services (including banking and
insurance), education, government, healthcare, energy and utilities,
manufacturing and small-to-medium-sized businesses.

The site, which is really a combination of an online community, infosec
portal and a social network all-in-one, is called Infosec Island.  You can
check it out in its version 1.0 at www.infosecisland.com.  Over the course
of the next 60 days, many new features and lots of new content will be
added.  It=92s designed especially for IT and network professionals who man=
age
security, risk, and compliance issues.  Infosec Island members and visitors
save time, reduce their costs of guarding against security threats and make
their security efforts more effective and efficient.

The free placement offer goes through Dec. 31 and between now and then we=
=92ll
be introducing the site to analysts, bloggers and press.  Then, if you want
to stay onboard for Q1 2010, you=92ll have a choice of staying on as an Ad
Partner and paying a flat monthly fee, or buying a la carte off the rate
card (fee based on number of impressions).  We will be tracking numbers at
that point and will begin to providing ad campaign reports.

Is this something you might be interested in learning more about?  If so,
just let me know and I=92ll be happy to forward you more details.

Thank you for your consideration, and please pass this on to the right
person at your company (or agency) if needed.

Best regards,

--Lance

--=20
Lance Miller