Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 1998 19:31:22 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        dlazarof@integroinc.com
Cc:        Freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Very first step.

dlazarof@integroinc.com wrote:

> Do I have to start wih a blank drive to try out freebsd?

No, but you will need to create some new partitions. And make sure you
backup before installing, in case anything goes wrong. (I didn't, but
let's face it, if FreeBSD had trashed by Win95 partition, that would be
no great loss.)

> Can I try it on my Win95 system?

Yes

> Do you know if I can run a Domino web server on it?

Never heard of that, sorry.

--
Ben Smithurst
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk