Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:30:28 GMT
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/75387: [ata] feature request: support of Promise SATAII150 TX4 wanted

The following reply was made to PR i386/75387; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
To: =?iso-8859-1?q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@deepcore.dk>
Cc: Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>,
        =?iso-8859-1?q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@freebsd.org>,
        bug-followup@freebsd.org, sebastian.holmqvist@gmail.com,
        re@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:22:39 -0500

 On Tuesday 14 March 2006 01:36 am, Søren Schmidt wrote:
 = Are you saying that the original code doesn't work but the patched one
 = does ? Except for the different names printed in the boot messages there
 = is no difference in how they are treated whatsower...

 Oops, no I am not, sorry. I just noticed a conflict when I updated my
 sys/dev/ata and proceeded to merge my earlier change into the new code.

 You are right, it would've worked anyway...

 Not sure about the card, that the originator of this PR has, though.

 Yours,

 	-mi