Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 1997 13:12:30 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Damian Hamill" <damian@cablenet.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org (FreeBSD ISP)
Subject:   web/ftp space

I'm looking for web/ftp space in the US/Canada.

We develop a client/server product for ISPs called PoP In A Box that
does lots of fancy things to do with manageing an ISP customer base.
The client side is currently being modified so that it can be used by
users without the servers installed on their ISP and this will be freely
downloadable.

The products are free to use (with registration and support options) and
so we are looking for some US/Canada based ftp and web page
distributions sites so our bandwidth doesn't get swamped.  We are
prepared to pay a reasonable annual fee of course, however any offers of
free mirroring would be greatly appreciated.  Please send any
offers/quotes direct to me coz I'm sure the list isn't interested.

regards
damian

--
    "There's plenty of rainforest" - A person selling Living Marxism
at Edinburgh Festival.

    Damian Hamill        damian@cablenet.net