Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:59:22 +0500
From:      Jerry.Kendall@vmicls.com (Jerry Kendall)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   netboot - Diskless X server with 2.0.5R

Ok..... Got ALL the info I need to setup a diskless server
and have it run X.

Thanks to all those who replied with some info.

However.

Now it comes down to booting the 386DX40 from the Pentium
over the network.

I have a NE2000 compatible ether on the 386 and have
no luck getting it to boot over the ether.

The port address is 0x300, IRQ is 5.

-

I have modified the Makefile in the netboot src dir as the comments say.
-----

When I run 'netboot.com' on the 386, the machine just goes
beep, beep, beep,...... until I reset it.

Jerry