Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 01:19:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      dsf sdf <chitteeh@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Dear All,
I have a smail server for our 500 lan user and I have
128k shared link but problem is that our mail users
send mail to lot of our friends by single mail due to
which our 128k wan link is became congested and lot of
mail is queued in our mail server.
1-is this posible that I could apply restriction in
smail that a perticular number of recipetient is allow
for sending mail.
2-can I deny attachments by smail?.
I hope you peoples reply me as soon as posible.
regards,
mohan