Date:      Thu, 08 Jun 2000 09:09:54 +0000
From:      Chris Cook <ccook@tcworks.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anti-Relaying Solutions

Hello,
	I have seen on this list before but cannot find information about
letting users relay for your domain after being authenticated via pop3.
Was that a sendmail/postfix issue or a pop3 deal?  Can someone please
point me in the right direction?  We have many virtual hosts that have
customers using email accounts from these hosts all around the country
and I am not wanting to have to add each customers ISP domain manually.
Thanks.

--
Chris

|Chris Cook - Network Admin | TCWORKS.NET - http://www.tcworks.net |