Date:      Sun, 04 Aug 2002 19:12:08 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>, FreeBSD-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: remote upgrade stops ssh connections

At 06:52 PM 04/08/2002 -0400, Dan Langille wrote:

>Am I going to need to get to the console on this one?
>
>[1] - yes, thanks to those thinking serial connection.  It's not an
>answer here.

Sadly it sounds like it.  I am surprised though that it kicked you out as I
have done a number of these remotely (well, 30m away from my workstation)
and I never got kicked out. The one time I got hosed was my laptop crashed
so I had to walk over to the console of that particular machine and
complete the reboot from the console as it sounds like you will have to :-(

         ---Mike