Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2000 20:00:02 +0100
From:      Anton Berezin <tobez@plab.ku.dk>
To:        Lutz Albers <lutz@tavari.de>
Cc:        ---- <smccloud@tcainternet.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Opera Beta and FreeBSD

On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 07:52:28PM +0100, Lutz Albers wrote:

>> How did you guys manage to download it?  There is apparently
>> something very wrong with their ftp server whole day today... :-(

> I downloaded it before Christmas, after the first annoncement on
> slashdot.

Oh, thanks.  Their ftp server is currently in trouble, but, strangely
enough, the very same file is readily available through http;  there is
no reference to it from opera website, so if anybody else is having the
same problem I have, the place which works is:

 http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/linux/apps/www/browsers/opera-19991224.tar.gz

Cheers,
--
Anton Berezin <tobez@plab.ku.dk>
The Protein Laboratory, University of Copenhagen