Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 03:29:06 -0400
From:      "Kutay Alper" <kootkraze@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Questions

Hi,

  I had a couple of quick questions. I'm a long time linux user and was
wondering how bsd compared to linux. I'm very curious and will soon install
one of the bsd distributions. I was also wondering what were the differences
between the 3 bsd distributions (freebsd, openbsd, and netbsd). I run a
small business which requires a several servers and have been using linux
distributions for that purpose. However I've been told that bsd runs better.
Note that my questions about linux are in reference to the 2.4 kernel.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Kutay