Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:30:26 +0100
From:      Marcel de Vries <mdevries@haveityourway.nl>
To:        Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy@karlsbakk.net>, Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        Thomas Hurst <tom.hurst@clara.net>, <hiten@uk.freebsd.org>, <hackers@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: in-kernel HTTP Server for FreeBSD?

As far as I can see about publishing your Product Status is really immature
you know.
To be posting this in a open source community is be asking for an
confrontation.

It is not about being smart of dump, to keep in track and learning the
beauty of  technology but even to make bigger sense in a way this community
helps each other the best way is to cut the Status crap at the end of your
signature.

Enjoy your Certifcates on the wall in your living room in a private manner
you know what I mean? . But bragging about that stuff in your mail is not a
way to earn respect.

I really dislike to see this beef, I respect you and I'm proud for your
achievements but for the future keep it low profile, or else it would only
be used against you.

And can somebody please help me with the no buffer space problem I posted
yesterday ;-)

Should I say more?

Marcel de Vries, Swim Diploma, Firt Aid, And I don't give a F##K