Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:36:32 +0100
From:      Andreas.Polland1@student.fh-nuernberg.de
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Kernel make fails

Hi there,

I have a Problem on 2 different Systems, so it seems to me that it's not an=
=20
error in the Software, but that I'm doing something wrong. I follow the ste=
ps=20
in the FreeBSD handbook and try to build my own kernel. I alter the=20
configuration, type '...config POCKI', start 'make depend', and then 'make'=
.=20
Then my system works a lot, types 'linking Kernel' and then aborts,=20
saying "uipc_accf.o(.data+0x80): undefined reference to=20
`sysctl__net_inet_children=B4 ***Error Code 1". What's wrong???

It would be great if someone could answer my question.

Greetings,

Andi Polland