Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:01:08 +0300
From:      Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <bofh@redwerk.com>
To:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Eclipseme 1.7.3/Eclipse 3.2.2/Sun WTK 2.2 on FreeBSD 5.5

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE

Hello!

Could somebody please share success story of creating and debugging midlets=
 on
FreeBSD 5.5/Eclipse 3.2.2/EclipseME 1.7.3/Sun WTK 2.2 ?

I was able to install all these things, and created some sample midlet,
however I can't launch this midlet because of=20

Warning: Running JAM, Ignoring all other options (but "-Xheapsize", and OTA=
 flags if provided)
Running with storage root DefaultColorPhone
Couldn't load /usr/local/sun-wtk/bin/libzayit.so library: /usr/local/lib/li=
bXpm.so.4: ELF file OS ABI invalid
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.sun.kvem.midp.MIDP.run(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulatorImpl(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulatorSameVM(Unknown Sour=
ce)
	at com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorInvoker.runEmulator(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.kvem.environment.ProfileEnvironment$KVMThread.runEmulator(Unkno=
wn Source)
	at com.sun.kvem.environment.ProfileEnvironment$KVMThread.run(Unknown Sourc=
e)

What am I doing in a wrong way and how to fix that?

Thank you in advance!

--=20
Eugene N Dzhurinsky

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE