Date:      Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:33:44 -0700
From:      Ori Sokolik <Ori.Sokolik@careercentral.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Seeking information about your SF FreeBSD User's Group

My name is Ori Sokolik and I work for Career Central for Developers. Career
Central for Developers is a job matching service specifically designed to
assist software development professionals in realizing their career goals.
The service is confidential, hassle-free and free to our members - hiring
companies pay us to identify qualified, interested candidates for their job
openings. We would be extremely interested in discussing the possibility of
establishing a relationship with your user group to assist your members in
realizing their career goals.

I would appreciate your forwarding us contact information for  the person to
communicate with to begin a relationship via return e-mail.

If you have any questions, please feel free to either reply via e-mail or
call Larry Hoffer, Director or Marketing, at 650-847-3555.

Thank you for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Ori Sokolik