Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:32:19 +0200
From:      Dennis Herrmann <dhn@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        robert@solidsolutions.net, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: graphics/gocr

--TybLhxa8M7aNoW+V

Hiho,

thanks for this info :) I add the mirro to the list.

-Dennis

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:28:15PM +0200, Erwin Lansing wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 02:59:18PM -0500, Robert Clemens wrote:
>=20
> Hi Robert,
>=20
> > The developer of gocr (jocr) has been unable to upload files to sf.net=
=20
> > and seems to want to ditch sf.net for any usage.
> > He puts the file on his own website that sf.net mirrors from. This site=
=20
> > should be added to the master sites for the port
> > as none of the other sites contain the correct distfile. The port was=
=20
> > updated on August 7th, 2009.
> >=20
> > Add to master sites for graphics/gocr:
> > http://www-e.uni-magdeburg.de/jschulen/ocr/
> >=20
> Have you sent this to the maintainer (CCed) of this port?  He did update
> the port to the latest version available at that link (0.48) 3 days ago,
> although I must admit that the package cluster hasn't been able to fetch
> the sources from SF since then.  I've been seeing some strange errors
> from SF over the last few days.
>=20
> Cheers,
> -erwin
>=20
> --=20
> Erwin Lansing                                   http://droso.org
> Prediction is very difficult
> especially about the future                    erwin@FreeBSD.org

--=20
|  PGP: 0x65181EA0  |   Mail: dhn[at]FreeBSD[dot]org |
|                   | Jabber: metacOm@jabber.ccc.de  |
|  "By the power of truth, I, while living, have     |
|  conquered the universe"                           |

--TybLhxa8M7aNoW+V

--TybLhxa8M7aNoW+V--