Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 10:47:38 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        STEPHANE RAIMBAULT <segr@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Usage of Documentation on your site.

STEPHANE RAIMBAULT wrote:

> Hello Documentation Team,

	*Wave*

> I am in the process of organzing a Networking Essentials web site for
> newbies on the Web...
>
> I am wanting to create a FAQ on this page aswell and I would like to use
> some documentation from your site.  For example I would like to
> replicate part of your FAQ (especially the preface section).

	In general we prefer that people set up links to our site because we
often update the documentation. However there are no copyright
restrictions on you using the material. Of course you should not
represent it as your own work.

Good luck,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network        ***
***   Proud designer and maintainer of one of the world's largest