Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:00:17 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        USB BSD list <usb-bsd@egroups.com>
Subject:   Re: [usb-bsd] USB to Serial Port , anyone working on it?

Yes. Doug Ambrisko (Whistle Communications) has written the beginnings
of a driver (but it works!). I've meant to check out the work he has
done and see for which devices this works. I will do that sometime this
week (weekend probably, maybe tomorrow evening)

His code is very generic, so I've got good hopes that the code will work
for many different devices (read: Entrega 25 pin, 9 pin, Keyspan
adapter and more).

Nick

--
n_hibma@webweaving.org