Date:      Sat, 30 May 2015 09:35:42 +0200
From:      Daniel Bilik <daniel.bilik@neosystem.cz>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        dumbbell@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   haswell support ?

On Thu May 28 06:28:51 UTC 2015 Jean-S=E9bastien P=E9dron wrote:

>> any news on progress supporting haswell graphics cards ?
> The work has slowly started. I hope to have something ready to test in
> August.

Is this gonna cover also "ValleyView" HD graphics?

Looking into the source under sys/dev/drm2/i915/, it seems driver is
already aware of "valleyview", but the code is enclosed in "if 0 ... endif",
unlike "haswell" entries that are simply marked ".not_supported =3D 1".

Thank you.

--
						Daniel Bilik
						neosystem.cz