Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:00:08 GMT
From:      wforms@Safe-mail.net
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/119295: FreeBSD i386 6.2-RELEASE does not load on core2duo iMac

The following reply was made to PR i386/119295; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: wforms@Safe-mail.net
To: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:55:07 +0100

 As FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE came out a couple of days ago I gave that one a try too, and I am happy to report that the 6.3R install CD boots up fine and installation went without any problems.

 It seems that the problem has already been solved along the 6.2R to 6.3R development line most probably by adding support for some of the new chipsets and controllers found on these fresh intel/iMac boards.

 I believe we can now safely close this PR.