Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 23:36:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dan Roberts <droberts@gwis.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   apache/freebsd limits on vhost servers

I'm putting together a new machine to serve vhost websites.. I want to
check if there are any limits on the number of sites that can be hosted on
one machine that would be imposed by number of virtual network interfaces
or virtualhost directives in apache config.  (or anything else for that
matter)

Anything anyone aware of?  I don't see anything obvious in any
documentation I've read, but I want to be sure before we commit our
customers to this new machine.

Thanks.

--
Dan Roberts, http://gwis.com/~droberts        Gateway to Internet Services
sysadmin/ircadmin, Strahd on DALnet IRC     for Internet access in NE Ohio