Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:22:52 -0400 (EDT)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Staroffice 5.1 with FBSD4.0-Current

Hi, just upgraded to 4.0-CURRENT to see if Staroffice 5.1 works.
It does install fine as I did on 3.2-STABLE, but it fails to run. (it goes
back to the setup screen whenever I run it)

Is there anybody who succeeded running it or is there any reference page
that explains how to do it successfully?

Some people say that right after the installation, they had to create
$HOME/.sversionrc manually, but when I ran the setup, it created it for
me.(of course the content was correct, with DOS eoln style -- ^M )

Thanks.