Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 1997 23:49:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-connect.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Subject:   Re: Pentium lockup fix in FreeBSD

Hi Jordan K. Hubbard;  On 14-Nov-97 you wrote:

>  I think people need to read my newsgroup posting and find out what I
>  *actually* said before they start reacting to the words which have
>  been placed in my mouth.  And that's all I'm going to say on this
>  topic since I don't think that responding to disinformation is all
>  that helpful to anyone.

You are trying to take all the fun out of it :-)

Being actually factual, rather than basshing you?  Bahh!

What I cannot understand is why would anyone call you grumpy.  You always
sound so cheerful to me.  Really!

Simon

Besides, anyone who buys an Intel product and does not run M$ software on
it deserves the punsihment.  Besides, where is M$ fix for this?

Oh, I forgot...