Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:58:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Brent <brentb@loa.com>
Cc:        "Brian T.Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>, "Justin L. Boss" <jlboss@yahoo.com>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: NVIDIA  3D FreeBSD Drivers

It's supposed to be soon, in fact it was supposed to have happened at the
end of January. The nvidia released drivers (thanks to Matthew
Dodd) already work for 2d, although with some bugs. Right now we're just
waiting on nvidia to get us some native GL libs, and fix the bugs in their
binary part of the driver.

Ken