Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:58:05 -0500
From:      Ryan Younce <ryan@manunkind.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   loserjabber (PR 22203)

I sent in a new port, loserjabber (a livejournal.com client) and noticed it
hadn't been committed yet.  This is my first port, so I have no idea if there
was a resulting problem or not or I had done something wrong.  I did notice
that current ports have the description files, package list, et al, in the
port directory and no longer under ./pkg.

Should this be redone?

--
            Ryan Younce |"A language that doesn't have everything is actually
     ryan@manunkind.org | easier to program in than some that do."