Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:54:28 +0400
From:      "Andrey Simonenko" <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        <boshea@ricochet.net>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: libpcap and pthreads

Thanks to all who answered my question about
libpcap and pthreads. I forgot to say that I want
to have the answer on the same question for
OpenBSD and NetBSD (for all *BSD, which
my port sysutils/ipa supports), but the answer for
FreeBSD is enough.

An idea to call pcap_dispatch() in a separate
single-threaded process and communicate with
multithreaded application via SysV IPC is good
and probably can be used for my purpose.