Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 1997 20:58:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Louis-Philippe Alain <xenub@boisfrancs.qc.ca>
To:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re: DNS and Virtual Server

Ok,
	A friend and I finnaly found something. I simply changed the
hostname (www.vetement257.qc.ca) in the httpd.conf VirtualHost setting for
it's ip address (207.253.52.11). And it work. I can access the site woth
both the IP address and the hostname.

	The reason why you can't resolve vetement257.qc.ca or
www.vetement257.qc.ca is with my DNS. I don't know exactly why but I
changed again the serial number in my DNS database files and I'll check if
the domain was really registered properly.

	Thanks a lot for your help!

Louis-Philippe Alain