Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 1997 12:13:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Michael Dillon <michael@memra.com>
To:        Cybertwig from Montreal <twiggy@io.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ascend for modems.

On Wed, 15 Jan 1997, Cybertwig from Montreal wrote:

> 	We might be considering upgrading more then 500 modems, so far we
> have considered Usr, Microcoms (the best deal so far), Telebit, Ascend.

If you can get your dialin lines delivered over ISDN PRI then consider
Livingston's Portmaster 3. If you don't need them right away and you can
only get T1 delivery of dialup lines then you might still want to wait for
the Portmaster 3 to get channelized T1 support finished.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael@memra.com