Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 17:49:30 -0600
From:      "Henrik Hudson" <hhudson@eschelon.com>
To:        "'Jim Pazarena'" <paz@ccstores.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: secure server

Hello-

My understanding is that the computation needed to generate all the SSL
pages would bog a server down if there is a high traffic volume? and why bog
it down for pages that don't need it?

As for the non-secure / secure dilemma, some browsers don't handle the SSL
encryption as of yet? Otherwise, I can't think of one either.

Henrik