Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 18:53:38 -0400
From:      Matthew Patton <patton@sysnet.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CVSing updates

I'm not subscribed just yet so a direct response would be most welcome.

I'm at 2.2.6 fresh from the ftp sites and after munging my FW setup to
allow low port connections (ala old rsh) I'm getting the following error
message. What am I still doing wrong?

enterprise# cvs up -rRELENG_2_2 sys
select: protocol failure in circuit setup
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

CVSROOT=anoncvs@anoncvs.freebsd.org:/cvs

--------
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.