Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:00:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/23067: fetch in FreeBSD 4.2 does not work with FTP proxy

The following reply was made to PR i386/23067; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:59:21 +0200

 I should think this PR may safely be closed now, what with the following
 exchange with the originator that took place in private mail.

 G'luck,
 Peter

 --
 No language can express every thought unambiguously, least of all this one.