Date:      Sat, 1 Jun 1996 13:10:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        James Raynard <fdocs@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Beginner's guide to program development

On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, James Raynard wrote:

> Yes, that's a much better idea. The URL is:-
>
> http://freefall.freebsd.org/~jraynard/devel/devel.html
>
> Comments, corrections, suggestions for improvements, etc are very
> welcome, but please send them to me rather than the list.

How long did it take you to write this??   If you run out of
things to write, I'm sure we can come up with some more.  ;->

I would move the section on Emacs down just before Further
Reading.  First cover the compiler, make and debugging, then talk
about how emacs can tie these all together.

-john

== http://fallout.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ================