Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:35:15 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Danny" <dannyh@tig.com.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: X windows problem

Hi,

    Please Keep a copy to the list, Im not a unix Guru, and in the list you
can find some real gurus in this, and maybe I can tell you something wrong,
or maybe there is a better way of doing this, and you will be loosing the
chance of knowing better solutions, and avoiding all the people to learn of
the postings.

    You have to edit the /etc/ttys file an change the following line:
ttyv4  "/usr/X11R6/bin/xdm -nodaemon"  xterm   off secure
ttyv4  "/usr/X11R6/bin/xdm -nodaemon"  xterm   on secure
and create a file caled .xsession in your home directory, and chmoded 755,
add the line fvwm95 and kill -HUP 1.

Thats it.

Ales