Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: kern/41065: time counters gives negative time, system hang-up

The following reply was made to PR kern/41065; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
To: =?iso-8859-2?Q?Marcin_Liwi=F1ski?= <gospos@tekkom.pl>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:08:40 -0700 (PDT)

 All I know is that the HPT366 hangs and times out in UDMA66 mode but not
 UDMA33.  This may be timing dependent and adding another CPU changes the
 timing.  This is just a guess.  In any case, the workaround is sufficient
 for me to run a BP6 in -STABLE and now works for you.

 -Nate