Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chad R Cordero <ccordero@wiley.csusb.edu>
To:        lrios <lrios@ziplink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free BSD and Windows

> Is there a way to boot windows (on a seperate disk) from FreeBSD's
> booteasy??  It seems to recognize the 2nd disk but will not boot from it.
> Any help would be appreciated....

When I used multiple OSs I had to, first (yes, order does matter), put
Windows on the primary hard disk. Then, second, install FreeBSD on the
second hard disk.  This way windows wont get jealous (DOS after 6.x and
windows has been known to mess up boot managers).  The only thing is, now,
windows may be the default.  I left it here because it was my home system,
but, maybe one of the gurus can help you if this occurs.

I hope this helps.