Date:      Fri, 02 Mar 2001 08:40:27 -0500
From:      Mikel King <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
To:        Johnny.Dang@msmail.unitedway.org
Cc:        FREEBSD-IPFW@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPFW and NATD--Please help me!

John,

    Two things it would be helpful if you lost the html formating in you
mail to the lists as well as turn wrapping onto say 67 characters. Most
of the poeople wo would otherwise respond cat not becasue your request
isn't readable to them at all. Take moment to try reading you mail ine
pine or mutt and you'll understand. Ok and now secondly, please submit a
copy of the relevant bits from your kernel.conf, rd.natd, rc.firewall so
that we may help you. On a side note how many outside IP addresses do
you actually have?

Cheers,
Mikel