Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 2010 07:47:10 -0800
From:      Michael DeMan <freebsd@deman.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS panic after replacing log device

I just re-read my last post, after some rest and first cup of morning =
coffee.  Actually, removing the ZIL is a DUMB idea, not sure why I was =
thinking that.  And since you have replaced it already it would probably =
not be the problem?  I presume the machine as ECC memory?

On Nov 15, 2010, at 11:48 PM, Michael DeMan wrote:

> Hi, sorry for not completely digesting your original post.
>=20
> I would say it is definitely very odd that writes are a problem.  =
Sounds like it might be a hardware problem.  Is it possible to export =
the pool, remove the ZIL and re-import it?  I myself would be pretty =
nervous trying that, but it would help isolate the problem?  If you can =
risk it.