Date:      Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:10:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        Alec Kloss <alec@d2si.com>
Cc:        Dean Anderson <dean@av8.com>, pantzer@ludd.luth.se, dean@oec.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTP site

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, Alec Kloss wrote:

> Well, what bit you this morning?  I agree that the FreeBSD
> ftp site departs from traditional ftp sites in a few ways.
> However, this does not make it "broken", just different.

Really . . . you'd think he was paying for it or something.  Not to
mention -- how many of us have, on our own time, read this guy's email and
taken the time to respond helpfully?  If he doesn't like the freebsd ftp
site perhaps he just shouldn't use it.

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."