Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 1997 20:51:21 -0800
From:      ted@wildeye.com (Ted Cohn)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ed0 device timeout!

Hi,

I've read numerous archived postings regarding this, but the solutions do not correct my problem with the board. I've installed version 2.1.6 and have built a small kernel with only specific devices enabled. The board's IRQ is 10 and port is 0x300.  Of course this board works perfectly running Win95.

It worked briefly at one point, but froze in mid-ftp transfer.  The connection via 10Base-T appears fine. My Powerbook duo runs fine with the cable. I've tried different cables without luck too.  Could the device driver itself be buggy?

Does anyone have any additional info that might help?  Much thanks...

Ted Cohn
please reply to ted@wildeye.com