Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:30:49 -0500
From:      "David Abdemoulaie" <DAcash18@vt.edu>
Subject:   Installation of FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE w/ USB mouse

I have FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE and an Intellimouse Explorer USB (fancy one with
lights and 5 buttons). I read on the back of the CD set that "Support for
USB devices included by default and supported in installation." Well I
cannot get the mouse to work during the installation.... there is no option
to select the USB mouse. Any help would be appreciated. I know I'm a newbie,
so if I'm leaving out any pertinent information, email me to let me know and
I'll tell you what ya need. Thanks.

David Abdemoulaie
DAcash18@vt.edu
ICQ - 21360590