Date:      Sun, 9 Jun 2002 15:54:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary D Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   InputDevice|Pointer list

    So far, I have six ways of configuring your input//pointer /dev.
    I'd like at least 20 more before getting together a publishable
    list.   So if any other BSD users want to contribute, please cut
    and paste the Input|Pointer Section from your XF86Config and
    if you are running moused send the output of ps ax | grep moused
    also.

    ((Of all the gripes I've had about  running FBSD, most has
      involved configuration difficulties.   ))
--
   Gary Kline     kline@thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix