Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:23:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@aracnet.com>
To:        Matt Rohrer <rohrer@hawaii.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ISP list ?

> Does anyone know of a list of ISPs using FreeBSD? I am planning to
> move to Portland OR, and would like to spend my $ with an intelligent
> company.
>
> If such a list does not exist, I would be willing to create one and
> host it on my server.

	dsinw.com though I've been unhappy with his service. Hpc1.com runs
FreeBSD (and is owned by a core team member.) Aracnet.com use to but they
seem to have decided on Linux, though FreeBSD runs a couple of their back
office and backup machines. Teleport use to also but I think they've
completly upgraded to Solaris. RainNet does, but I don't know if he
accepts dial-ups anymore. Transport Logic runs a combination of FreeBSD
and Linux, but also hosts several adult-oriented web sites that suck his
bandwidth. That's about all I know. :) I personally would suggest HPC1 for
most FreeBSD users in the area.

						Rick