Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 2003 01:15:32 +0100
From:      Alex Dupre <sysadmin@alexdupre.com>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: TRADEMARKS.html

--------------enig129F283198900E917F03811A

Simon L. Nielsen wrote:

> I think TRADEMARKS.html was installed along with the other generated
> HTML files from the list in HTML.manifest, but I'm not sure.

The LEGALNOTICE.html is correctly included in HTML.manifest in the
handbook build, while TRADEMARKS.html is not included in articles
builds. I don't know why, but after some tests it seems to me to be a
problem related to article/book: jade adds the legalnotice files to
HTML.manifest only if the documentation is a book, and doesn't add it if
the doc is an article (I think this is a bug not related to doc
infrastructure, but to one program involved in the process).
A workaround would be "manually" installing the legalnotice files (i.e.
via INSTALL_DOCS) untill a better solution will be found (i.e. fix the
bug, if it's a bug).

--
Alex Dupre