Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 1998 10:09:29 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>, scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Amanda 2.4b6 port

>> Run CAM.
>
>Would like to do so, but I build up my complete system based on
>-current from last weekend including a recompile of all ports.
>
>I tried to apply your patches to -current, but I think on one
>or more files it doesn't apply cleanly. I proceeded with "fingers
>crossed" ignoring the reject(s).

This is probably because I added the bus_dma stuff to current a little
while after that snapshot.  I plan to release another one once I've
completed aic7890 support.  This should be soon.

>So do you have perhaps a newer snapshot ? Or do you have an
>idea/possibility to solve the amanda problem?

There are lots of problems that CAM fixes that might address your
Amanda problem.  None of these would be easy to bring into the
current SCSI layer.

--
Justin