Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:21:31 -0700
From:      Penny Welles <penny@rgatech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   (no subject)

--------------F405B3606992E200BD0A1A15

Dear Contractors:

I have a terrific position available for a CVS Build Engineer.  This
company is located in San Francisco and is an exciting internet
entertainment focused company . . . lots of growth, bleeding edge
technology and fun people.  MUSIC/MONEY/FUN!!!!

If you have CVS configuration skills and have worked with Unix please
call me.  They need someone as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Penny Welles
RGA Consulting
(415) 951-8051, ext 133

--------------F405B3606992E200BD0A1A15

<HTML>
Dear Contractors:

<P>I have a terrific position available for a <B>CVS Build Engineer.</B>&nbsp;
This company is located in San Francisco and is an exciting internet entertainment
focused company . . . lots of growth, bleeding edge technology and fun
people.&nbsp; <B>MUSIC/MONEY/FUN!!!!</B>

<P>If you have CVS configuration skills and have worked with Unix please
call me.&nbsp; They need someone as soon as possible.

<P>I look forward to hearing from you!

<P>Best,
<BR>Penny Welles
<BR>RGA Consulting