Date:      Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:34:37 -0400
From:      =?windows-1252?Q?Ben_Fallon?= <bfallon@itbuildersinc.com>
To:        osp@aloha.com, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: USB WiFi

Why is that=3F  I registered with my info...  Its just been my experience with FreeBSD that it's the elegance of how well and easy it just works from editing the files.  When something doesn't work there is no faulty GUI to have to troubleshoot just go strait to the source of the issue in the file.  Anyway, you could always use a locked down version of webmin if you want a quick fix.  And also aids you in doing things graphically if that's how you prefer.

Sent from my Windows Mobile phone